ECLIPSE AVN GO2
Viber/Whatsapp/IMO : (Live support)
+8801819199795 ( Click here for Chat )
Check our Worldwide client’s feedback from our Facebook page about our service
Sharper maps and images
- Now incorporating Vivid View Processor™3, the LSI with color correction, offering the same high visibility as top-end models, and sharper screensGreatly improved visibility in displays when exposed to direct sunlight. A sensor on the front panel detects light intensity and automatically adjusts colors, brightness density steps, and contrast levels. Solves screen glare in bright sunlight, for a safe and secure driving experience.
Improves image quality by real-time adjustments by determining image sharpness and tone.
- Enhanced AV functions:・YouTube compatible
・In addition to mp3 and WMA files, AAC files (music files recorded with iTunes) can also be played in USB mode
・iPod videos can be controlled through the navigation system
Ease of use, stylish appearance
- Multiple new navigational functions incorporated through L-format, the high-compression techonology・Service hours and drive-through info for various locations added. Convenient: check before driving to the store.
・Dedicated zoomed-in maps for intersections, rather than simple magnified views, for improved driveability.
・3D icons for famous buildings and facilities in Japan. Icons provide visual aids, making maps easier to read.
- Improved vehicle location accuracy thanks to a 3D gyro and vertical interval dataGPS does not provide vertical interval data, resulting in unclear vehicle location information when entering or exiting expressways, and in some cases offering driving instructions for public highways even though the car is still on the expressway.
The 3D gyro detects the car’s direction and gradient, and by matching it with the vertical interval data, greatly improves vehicle location accuracy, eliminating confusion.*Data correction available on inner-city expressways in Japan (Tokyo, Kobe and Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka-Kitakyushu, Hiroshima).
- Slim display beautifully matches your car’s interiorImproved design resulted in a slimmer display, improving appearance once installed in the vehicle.
- First map update free of chargeFree service for the first map update (scheduled for summer 2014).