1. Start your car and set your parking lights to “Off” position.
2. Hold the top right button of your system.
3. Perform this sequence for the parking lights On – Off – On – Off – On – Off
4. You will be presented with the Service Menu.
Assign the SD card to your head unit
Add your SD card or contact with us for the original toyota SD Card. Then
1. Enter the service menu and select the third option
2. Click “Next” on the following screen
3. Select “SD Re-tying” (Direct Japanese translation) on the next screen
This will tilt your head unit to reveal the SD card slot. Insert the purchased SD card and select “Ok”. Do not turn off the car until it completes. At the end of the process, you will be asked to turn off and turn on again. Turn off your car and turn it back on to restart the head unit and that’s it! All the restrictions are now gone. Pair your phone, do the all the settings you need to match your preferences and enjoy! 🙂
ERC Unlock [ If required then contact us for the unlock code]
1. Access the service menu and go to its 2nd page.
2. Select the 2nd option.
On the next screen, you will see a prompt with your ERC code and a prompt to enter the unlock code. Enter the code you received using the on screen keyboard and press “Ok”
You will get a warning that the security will be disabled and the head unit will restart.
5. Once the head unit restarts, you will see the “Quick Setup” option. Use it and on
the first screen, setup your password hint and password and then continue till